CREAM OF PEAS, MINT AND DULSE SEAWEED
½ litre of vegetable broth
50 g of chives
½ garlic clove
30 g of extra virgin olive oil
250 g of fresh or frozen peas
3 g of dried dulse seaweed
2 mint or peppermint leaves
A dash of extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of dried dulse seaweed
1. Chop the dulse into small pieces (approx. 1 mm): it is recommendable to use a food processor. Reserve a teaspoon for the plating.
2. Dice the garlic and onion.
3. In a saucepan put the oil and garlic over low heat. As soon as it begins to brown, add the onion. Sauté 5 more minutes.
4. Add the peas and the sweet, sauté for 1 minute and add the hot vegetable broth.
5. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Blend everything.
7. Serve with the chopped mint leaves and a teaspoon of flaked dried dulse seaweed.