½ chicken breast
½ package of rice paper for rolls
½ iceberg lettuce
75 g of carrots
4 g of Agar Agar
125 g of cooked and peeled prawns
1. Hydrate the agar agar in strips in 500 ml of water for 20 minutes. Drain.
2. Boil the chicken, let it cool and shred.
3. Cut the lettuce and carrot into strips.
4. Hydrate the rice paper with cold water for 2 minutes and spread.
5. On one side, put the chopped lettuce leaves, the agar agar noodles, a little carrot in strips, a little chopped chive, a little chicken and some coriander and mint leaves.
6. Wrap halfway the paper rice and put a prawn, continue wrapping until the end.
Place the rolls on a tray and consume with sweet and sour sauce.