SEAWEED, MUSHROOM AND RICOTTA RAVIOLIS
2 g of dried kombu
75 g of mushrooms
1 garlic clove
60 g of ricotta cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the kombu in 500 ml of water for 35 minutes. Drain and chop.
2. Cut the mushrooms, onion and garlic clove.
3. Sauté the garlic and onion with a little oil.
4. Add the kombu and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes, add salt and black pepper to taste, stir and remove from heat.
5. Blend everything and add the ricotta and blend again until you get a smooth mixture.
6. Boil the wonton dough.
7. Place a wonton dough, a little of the filling and another wonton dough on top.
Place the raviolis on a plate and season with olive oil and chives to taste.