SQUID AND SEA SPAGHETTI FIDEUA
500 g small squids
160 g fideua pasta
1,2 liters of fish broth
15 g dried sea spaghetti
150 g tomatoe
2 Garlic cloves
A bit of sweet paprika
1. Soak the sea spaghetti in abundant water for 10 min. Stir and reserve the Water.
2. Add the water that we have used to hydrate the spaghetti to the broth and mix.
3. Wash and cut the onion, tomato and garlic into small cubes.
4. Clean the small squids and cut them into rings.
5. In a saucepan, add a splash of oil and brown the garlic and onion. Add the squid and fry lightly everything for 5 minutes.
6. Add the chopped spaghetti, the chopped tomato and the paprika, cover with the fish broth and the sea spaghetti water. As soon as it starts to boil, add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Take your lunch break. Choose a nice bowl and enjoy the experience of savoring the sea.