1 g of dried kombu alga
½ nori sheet
5 g of tee
1 litre of water
10 g of soy sauce
1 piece of lemon peel
65 g of noodles
150 g of Green asparagus
40 g of shiitake
4 leaves of fresh coriander
3 g of dried wakame
1. Cut the nori sheets into strips.
2. Boil the kombu for 20 minutes in 1 L of water. Add the nori and cook 5 minutes more.
3. Remove the pan from the fire and add the tea and the lemon peel and let it infuse about 5 minutes.
4. Place the water and keep the broth, add the sauce soy and the dried wakame and reserve again.
5. Boil the eggs 6 minutes in water, when it finish, place the eggs in a bowl with ice to stop the cooking.
6. Boil the noodles in the seaweed broth.
7. Peel and wash the mushrooms and the asparagus and sauté a little bit.
8. Place the mushrooms and asparagus in a bowl, the boiled egg cutting in a half, the noodles and the coriander. Add the broth (it has to be really hot) and garnish with the nori sheet in strips.