WATERMELON, TOMATOE AND CODIUM GAZPACHO
300 g very ripe tomatoes
400 g Watermelon without skin
½ Small spring onion
2 Garlic cloves
80 g cucumber
80 g extra virgin olive oil
Sherry vineager to taste
10 g dried codium
100 ml de agua muy fría / 100 ml very cold water
1. Chop the codium into small pieces (approximately 1 mm): it is recommended to use a kitchen robot.
2. Wash the tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber.
3. Crush the tomatoes, the watermelon, the onion, the garlic and the cucumber together with the cold water.
4. Pass the mixture through a strainer to remove the seeds, to get a homogeneous mixture.
5. Add a bit of sherry vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Shred again.
Serve very cold and add the codium on top.