SARDINES WITH SEAWEED
4 large sardines
40 g of extra virgin olive oil
4 small potatoes with skin
8 g dried wakame
2 g dried sea lettuce
1. Hydrate the wakame for 15 minutes in 300 g of cold water.
2. Chop the sea lettuce with the help of a food processor until get flakes and reserve.
3. Cut the potatoes with the skin into 1 cm thick slices. Steam for 12-15 minutes.
4. Wash the sardines and remove the fillets.
5. Cut the chives into julienne strips.
6. Sauté the chives in the oil for 4 minutes. Add the drained wakame and cook 3 more minutes.
7. Place a piece of parchment paper on top of a hot pan and grill the sardine loins on top for 1 minute on each side.
Place the sliced potatoes on top of the chives with the wakame and the roasted loins. Sprinkle with the sea lettuces flakes.