WATERMELON, TOFU AND SEA LETTUCE SKEWERS
½ small watermelon (approximately 22g for each skewer)
200 g of Tofu (approximately 22g for each skewer)
35 ml of virgin olive oil
A pinch of White pepper
6 small chilli peppers in vinegar
3 g of dried sea lettuce
6 wood skewers (15 cm)
1. Chop the dried sea lettuce in small flakes (you can use a kitchen robot).
2. Peel the watermelon and cut in dices of 2×2 cm approx. It is necessary 24 units.
3. Cut the tofu in dices of 2×2 cm approx. It is necessary 24 units.
4. In a bowl, mix the oil with the chopped sea lettuce and the white pepper. Marinate the tofu cubes in the mixture for 15 minutes.
5. Drain the chillies, remove its peduncle and cut each one in half.
6. Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
7. On each skewer, string a dice of watermelon, a dice of tofu, a half chilli, a dice of watermelon, a dice of tofu and a half chilli.
8. Repeat the same operation with the remaining 11 skewers.
9. Serve with a little of the marinade on top.