VEGETABLES IN PICKLED SAUCE AND SEA MOSS
2 Zanahorias / 2 Carrots
12 Shiitakes / 12 Shiitake mushrooms
1/2 Bulbo de hinojo / 1/2 Fennel bulb
150 g de brécol / 150 g Broccoli
1/2 Red pepper
100 g green beans
15 g sea moss
2 Garlic cloves
300 g olive oil
100 g vinegar
50 g lemon juice
50 g white wine
Salt and pepper
1. Soak the sea moss in abundant water for 5 min and drain.
2. Cut into strips all the vegetables except for the broccoli, which we will leave in bouquets, and the shiitakes, which we will cut into quarters.
3. Steam all the vegetables for 5 minutes, except the garlic.
4. Brown the garlic in oil and add the drained sea moss and the steamed vegetables.
5. Add the vinegar, lemon juice, white wine, salt and pepper. Boil everything for 12-15 minutes. Rest it for a day
Serve cool or warm.