VEGETABLES COUS COUS AND SEAWEED SALAD
200 g de cous cous seco / 200 g dried cous cous
250 g pumpkin
1/2 Cooked beet
50 g small spinach leaves
7 g dried seaweed salad
1/2 Red onion
75 g extra virgin olive oil
25 g cider vinegar
10 g lemon juice
1. Soak the seaweedi in abundant water for 5 min. Stir and reserve the Water.
2. Boil 200 g of the reserved water, put inside the cous cous. Rest 5 min.
3. Peel and wash the spinach and onion and cut into small cubes.
4. Roast the pumpkin (in baking paper) painted with oil and a bit of salt in the oven at 180ºC for 15-20 min.
5. Make a vinaigrette: chop the seaweed and mix with the onion, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
6. Mix the cous cous, the roasted pumpkin, the cooked beets, the vinaigrette.
Garnish with the spinach leaves. Add walnuts and diced cheese.