TURKEY MEATBALLS AND WAKAME
400 g minced turkey meat
150 g hard bread crumb
10 g dried Wakame
2 garlic cloves
2 ripe peeled tomatoes
600 g poultry broth
Salt and black pepper
Flour for batter
1. Soak the Wakame seaweed 10 min in abundant water and drain.
2. Soak the bread crumb in milk.
3. To make the sauce: cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Poach in this order: garlic, onion, carrot and tomato.
4. Add the poultry broth.
5. Season the meat, add the chopped wakame, the breadcrumb, the egg and a minced garlic clove.
6. Make balls, go through flour and fry. Finish cook it in the sauce for 15 minutes.
They can be accompanied with mashed potatoes.