SWISS CHARD WRAP WITH RICE, SEAWEED AND CURRY MAYO
6 large chard leaves without the stalk
180 g of rice
2 garlic cloves
10 g of dried seaweed salad
10 g of soy
30 ml white wine
Salt and pepper to taste
50 g of mayonnaise
3 g of curry
1 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook the rice with 2 garlic cloves in 360 ml of water.
2. Chop the seaweed salad with the help of a food processor.
3. Fry the chopped carrot, zucchini, onion and seaweed salad together with the white wine.
4. Mix with the rice, season and fry together with the soybeans.
5. Boil the chard leaves for 3 minutes in boiling water and after that place the leaves in ice water to break the cooking.
6. Take a leaf and fill with the filling of rice, vegetables and seaweed and wrap.
7. Add the mayonnaise with the curry and parsley.
Put a little mayonnaise on the rolls and that’s it.