4 nori sheets
50 g of vegan mayo
5 g of Sri racha sauce
200 g of cooked and seasoned sushi rice
50 g of fresh tuna
15 g of sesame oil
50 g of avocado
3 g of dried wakame
1. Cut the nori sheets in circular forms and toast them in a pan without oil at medium heat for each sides
2. Fry the nori sheets in abundant oil. Shape the taco.
3. Mix the tuna with the sesame oil
4. Mix the mayo with the Sri racha sauce
5. Cut the carrot in strips and the avocado in small dices
6. Put together the sushi taco with the seasoned boiled rice. Add the tuna dices, the mayo and Sri racha, the carrot, the wakame and the avocado.
Sprinkle the chopped coriander and the sesame seeds. Serve with soy sauce.