3 cooked and peeled prawns (40-50 gr)
150 g of mayo sauce
4 crab sticks (surimi)
8 cooked prawns for decorate the dish
3 g of dried codium in flakes
3 g of dried wakame
1. Hydrate the wakame in 100 ml of cold water for 10 minutes.
2. Cook the eggs for 10 minutes in water with a pinch of salt. Drain and put in cold water to be able to peel them. Cut the eggs in 2 lengthwise and separate the yolks and whites.
3. Chop the prawns and crab sticks in thin slices. Mix together with the egg yolks and mayonnaise to taste, just enough so that we get a creamy and smooth but consistent mixture.
4. Add chopped codium and wakame and mix again.
5. Fill with a teaspoon the whites.
Decorate with a prawn and a little codium and store in the fridge covered with film until the moment of consumption so that they remain fresh.