SALTED DULSE, VEGETABLES AND GOAT CHEESE CAKE
1 Puff Pastry
200 g Goat Cheese cake
200 g onions
150 g broccoli
100 g carrot
10 g dried Dulse
200 g Cream
100 g tomato sauce
50 g olive oil
25 g anchovies
1. Preheatg the oven to 190ºC.
2. Soak the Dulse for 5 min in abundant water. Drain and chop it.
3. Cut the carrot into strips and cook it with the broccoli for 8 min.
4. Peel, wash and chop the onion. Fry lightly in the oil until it is caramelized.
5. Place the puff pastry in a backing pan. Put a base of caramelized onion and anchovies on it. Distribute the broccoli and the carrot, the chopped cheese and the Dulse.
6. Beat the eggs with the cream and tomato sauce and cover the vegetables.
7. Bake for about 20 min. at 190ºC