RUSSIAN SALAD WITH SMOKED SALMON AND SEA LETTUCE
450 g Potatoes
250 g Carrots
150 g Grean peas
180 g Smoked salmon
170 g Mayonnaise
20 Pitted green olives
10 g dried sea lettuce
A bit of extra virgin olive oil
1. Soak the sea lettuce in abundant water for 5 minutes.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes and the carrot. Cut in dices
3. Steam the potato and carrot for 10 minutes; add the peas for another 5 minutes.
4. Drain and let cool under a bit of cold water.
5. Cook the eggs in water for 12 minutes. Cool and peel.
6. Chop the sea lettuce and the smoked salom
7. In a bowl, place the potato, carrot, peas, olives, sea lettuce and smoked salmon and grate the cooked eggs on top.
8. Bind the mixture with mayonnaise and an a bit of extra virgin olive oil
Put the salad in a nice plate. You can garnish the plate with a salmon flower, eggs and olives.