ROAST TOMATOES WITH HALZENUTS AND SEA LETTUCE
3 ripe vine tomatoes
7 toast hazelnuts
½ tea spoon of garlic in powder
1 pinch of black pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
25 ml of olive oil
3 g of dried sea lettuce
1. Pre-heat the oven at 170°C.
2. Put in a mincer the hazelnuts, the black pepper, the garlic powder and the dried sea lettuce. Chop leaving pieces of hazelnuts. Reserve.
3. Remove the back of the tomatoes and cut in half. Place on a cookie sheet.
4. Add the oil on top and place the chopped hazelnuts on top.
5. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.