½ aubergine (50 g)
½ zucchini (60 g)
1 chive (75 g)
2 tomatoes (120g)
4 g of dried seaweed salad
Extra virgin olive oil
For the sauce:
1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
50 g of onion
50 g of tomato
50 g of red pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC.
2. Wash the vegetables and cut in thin slices.
3. For prepare the sauce: Wash the vegetables and cut in julienne strips. Place the oil in a pan and cook the vegetables over medium heat until soft. Remove, crush very well and strain if there are lumps.
4. In a bowl, place the sauce on the base and then: slice of aubergine, slice of zucchini, slice of tomato and slice of chives consecutively until the surface is covered.
5. Sprinkle the dried seaweed salad and cook in the oven about 20 minutes.
Place a little ratatouille on the plate and a little sauce next to it.