PUMPKIN AND CODIUM CREAM
700 g butternut pumpin
4 Garlic cloves
2 Medium potatoes
70 g extra viring olive oil
1,5 liters of vegetables or chicken broth
10 g dried Codium
1. Chop the codium into small pieces (approximately 1 mm): it is recommended to use a kitchen robot.
2. Peel and wash the vegetables and cut them into sheets.
3. Fry the garlic and onion in a saucepan with the extra virgin olive oil, until they are tender.
4. Add the potatoes and the pupkin and fry for 10 minutes.
5. Add the boiling broth and cook about 15 minutes more.
6. Crush the entire mixture. Season to taste.
7. Sprinkle the Codium on top.
Sprinkle the Codium on top.