PORRUSALDA WITH SEA MOSS
1 garlic clove
25 g of olive oil
500 g of vegetable broth
5 g dried sea moss
1. Hydrate the sea moss in half a litre of water for 5 minutes.
2. Peel the onion and garlic cloves and chop finely.
3. In a pot, put the olive oil with the onion and minced garlic. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Wash the leeks, leaving only the white part. Peel the carrots and potatoes.
5. Dice all the potatoes and the carrots and leek into slices.
6. Add the sea moss and the chopped vegetables to the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the boiling broth and cook for 18-20 minutes. Ready to serve.
The moss helps to bind the broth.
You can add 3 grams of seaweed salad on top.