PIZZA MARINARA WITH SEA LETTUCE
1 Pizza base
150 g tomato sauce
150 g grated mozzarella
150 g Tuna in olive oil tin
10 Pieces of fresh anchovies in vinegar
5 Pieces of anchovies
8 g sea lettuce
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Precalentar el horno a 190ºC.
Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
2. Soak the sea lettuce in abundant water for 5 minutes. Drain and chop it.
3. Cover the base of the pizza with the tomato sauce and the sea lettuce. Put the tuna, fresh anchovies in vinegar, black olives and anchovies on top
4. Sprinkle with the grated mozarrella and bake for 12-15 min at 190 ºC.
5. Serve it with a bit of extra virgin olive oil on the top.
Remove from the oven and add a bit of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) before serving. Take care because that burns! Use protective gloves, your hands are very valuable.