NORI´S CRÊPES WITH CHOCOLATE
12 CRÊPES (45 g per crêpe)
300 ml of milk
2 organic eggs
110 g of spelt flour
4 g of dried nori seaweed
40 g of butter
60 g of black chocolate
1. Mix the flour with the dried nori seaweed.
2. Melt the butter and set aside.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk and the melt butter without stopping to stir. Add the flour with the nori seaweed little by little until it is integrated into the dough.
4. Let stand 1 hour.
5. Heating up in a pan or crepe maker, spread with butter or oil.
6. Put a thin layer of the dough and curdle on both sides. So on until the whole mix is finished.
7. Put the chocolate in a bain-marie to melt it.
8. Roll up the crepes and place chocolate on top.