1 ripe avocado
1 tomato (80 g)
5 g of dried sea lettuce
¼ onion (20 g)
¼ jalapeno pepper
1. Chop the dehydrate sea lettuce, we can help ourselves with a food processor.
2. Remove the meat from the avocado and mash with a fork to create a paste.
3. Chop the tomato and onion into small cubes.
4. Chop the coriander and jalapeño in brunoise.
5. Add the avocado together with all the chopped ingredients, the lime, the salt and the oil to suit the consumer.
6. Mix everything very well.
1. Place the guacamole in a bowl and garnish with a little sea lettuce on top.
2. Accompany the guacamole with nachos or toast.