MILLET, CARROT AND CODIUM SOUP
6 g of dried codium
1 large carrot
80 g of millet
1 garlic clove
70 g Extra virgin olive oil
1 l of water or vegetable broth
1. Chop the codium into small pieces (approximately 1 mm): it is recommendable to use a food processor.
2. Wash and drain the millet.
3. Dice the chives (save the branch), the garlic and the carrot.
4. In a pot, brown the garlic with the oil, add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the carrot, the sprig of chives, the millet and the codium. Cover with the water or vegetable broth and cook for 20-25 minutes.
This preparation can also be done with wakame.