LEEK AND DULSE CROQUETTES
500 ml milk or vegetal drink
80 g olive oil
75 g wheat flour
200 g leek ( the white part)
10 g dried Dulse
Salt and pepper
200 g bread crumbs
1. Soak the Dulse in milk for 5 min. Stir and cut it finely.
2. Wash the leek and cut it finely
3. In a sauce pan put olive oil and sir fry lightly the leek until it is tender.
4. Add the cutted Dulse and the flour. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the hot milk or the vegetable drink and cook the mixture for 20 minutes. Seasoning.
6. Remove the mixture to a wet tray (so that the mix does not sick). Cover with baking paper and chill for about 6 hours.
7. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and in another bowl put the bread crumbs.
8. Remove the backing paper from the mixture and cut it in squares and pass it by bread crumbs (passing them trough beaten eggs and bread crumbs).
9. Heat the oil for frying it in abundant oil. Dry the excess oil with kitchen paper.