HAKE WITH CLAMS IN SEA LETTUCE GREEN SAUCE
2 hake fillets (75 g each)
30 g of virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/2 cayenne chilli pepper
A dash of white wine
75 ml of fish broth
2 tablespoon of flour
5 g of dried sea lettuce
40 g of peas
1. Chop the dried seaweeds in small flakes (you can use a food processor).
2. Chop the garlic cloves very finely.
3. Blanch the peas in boiling water for 3 minutes. Cool and reserve.
4. In a saucepan place the minced garlic, oil and chilli. Place over a very low heat until it begins to brown.
5. Flour the hake fillets and place in the saucepan with the skin facing up. Raise the temperature. After 1 minute, turn around and cook for 1 more minute.
6. Add the white wine and let it reduce by half.
7. Add the fish stock and clams and peas. Cook 3 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the lettuce flakes on top. Give the casserole a circular motion to bind the sauce and serve.