GLUTEN FREE VEGAN BURGERS
5 g of dried sea lettuce
½ purple onion
½ medium zucchini
½ red pepper
2 g of fresh coriander
8 g of flax
80 g of chickpea flour
8 g baking powder
Salt and pepper
1. Soak the flax seeds in cold water for 25 minutes and strain with the help of a strainer (they will release a kind of slime that sticks to them, that should be left).
2. Chop the coriander.
3. Crush the vegetables with the help of kitchen robot.
4. Add the shredded vegetables with the flaked seaweed salad, the chopped coriander, the flax seeds, the chickpea flour, the baking powder and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Let it cold in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Pre-heat the oven at 160C.
7. In a baking tray with greaseproof paper, make the hamburgers with the help of a ring to make the shape circular and that they are not too high.
8. Bake for 15 minutes and turn the patties with a spatula and continue baking for another 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
Place the burgers with your favourite sauces and toppings.