GLUTEN FREE PIZZA
450 g of cauliflower
10 g of chia seeds and flax
125 ml of water
3 g of garlic in powder
3 g of oregano
4 spoons of pureed tomato
3 fresh laminated mushrooms
5 cherry tomatoes
4 g of dried dulse
1. Hydrate the dulse seaweed in 50 ml of cold water about 10 minutes.
2. Grind the cauliflower until it has a couscous texture.
3. Put in a pan 1 glass of water with a little bit of salt and leave cook over low heat about 15 minutes. Let it cold.
4. Pour into the centre of a clean cloth, bring the cloth corners together and begin pressing to drain as much water as possible.
5. Then, pour the dough in a bowl and blend with the flax and chia seeds (previously soaked in half a glass of water until they take on a dense and gelatinous texture).
6. Add a pinch of salt, garlic in powder and oregano. Mix well.
7. Place baking parchment on a tray and place the dough. Crush the dough with your fingers and give it a round shape. Do not leave the dough too thin because otherwise it could break.
8. In a pre-heating oven at 180°C, put the pizza 15 minutes in the middles side of the oven. Remove the pizza from the oven and put other baking parchment on top and flip to bake on the other side. Peel off the parchment paper and put it back in the oven for 10 minutes at the bottom of the oven.
9. Take out the pizza and place the ingredients: crushed tomato, sliced mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, ricotta and sweet seaweed. Bake for another 15 minutes.
10. Place the pizza on a plate and decorate with the raw spinach leaves and ready to taste!