FUSILLI, TOFU AND AGAR-AGAR SALAD
10 g of agar-agar
110 g of fusilli wakame
100 g of tofu
8 cherry tomatoes
For the dressing:
5 tablespoons of olive oil (20 g)
1 tablespoon of soy sauce (10 g)
1 tablespoon of lemon juice (6 g)
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
1 pinch of chopped chive
1. Hydrate the agar-agar in half a litre of water for 20 minutes. After that time, drain.
2. Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients with a few rods so that everything is integrated.
3. Chop the tofu and marinate for 30 minutes in the dressing.
4. Cook the fusillis for 4 minutes in 1 litre of water with a point of salt, after that time, drain and cool under running cold water.
5. To serve, place the fusillis, cherries and the drained tofu. Garnish with the marinade and sprinkle the sesame seeds and chives.