CLAMS GYOZAS AND SEAWEED SALAD
10 sheets of wonton Chinese lasagne
7 g of dried seaweed salad
½ red onion
35 ml of cream
25 g of marine clam
25 ml of olive oil
1. Blend the dried seaweed salad into flakes.
2. Open the steamed clams, separate them from the shells and chop.
3. Sauté the onion and leek, cut into small pieces, in oil until soft.
4. Add the seaweed and cook 5 more minutes.
5. Add the cream and let it reduce by half.
6. Add the chopped clams, season with salt and cool
7. Fill the gyozas and steam for about 7 minutes, until the dough is cooked. They can also be fried.
Place the gyozas on a tray along with a bowl of soy sauce for dipping.