CHICKPEAS WITH COD AND KOMBU
150 g of chickpeas
1 garlic clove
1 medium onion (150 g)
2 g of dried kombu
1 ripe tomato (90 g)
40 g of olive oil
750 ml of fish broth
150g of desalted cod fillet
1. Soak the chickpeas and he kombu about 12 hours in 2 litters of water.
2. In a pot boil the fish broth, when it starts boiling, add the soaked chickpeas, the kombu and the hole carrot. Boil approx. For 90 minutes.
3. Peel and chop the garlic clove and the onion
4. In boiling water. immerse the tomatoes for 30 seconds, remove to a bowl with very cold water and remove the skin and seeds.
5. In a saucepan put the oil with the garlic and the onion to brown. Add the chopped tomato and the diced cod. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the chickpeas, the kombu, the chopped carrot and a little of the cooking water. Cook 5 more minutes and serve.