CHICKEN, MUSHROOMS, WAKAME AND STAR SEA MOSS CANNELLONI
6 units of pre-cooked cannelloni pasta
1 garlic clove
1 medium onion (100 g)
½ very thin chopped carrot
35 g of virgin olive oil
5 g of dried star sea moss
4 g of dried sea wakame
200 g of chicken breast
500 g of codium bechamel
30 g of San Simón cheese
1. Hydrate the star sea moss and wakame in half litre of water for 5 minutes.
2. Cook the star sea moss and wakame in half litre of boiled water for 7 minutes. Drain and set aside the boiled water.
3. Prepare the codium bechamel.
4. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
5. Grill the chicken breast and reserve until cool down and mince.
6. Peel the garlic, onion, mushrooms and the carrot and chop.
7. Chop the seaweeds.
8. In a saucepan place the oil and brown the garlic, onion and carrot, until they soften. Add the moss and wakame and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add the shredded chicken and pepper and mix with the vegetables.
10. Hydrate 10 minutes the cannelloni pasta in hot water until they get elastic enough to make the cannelloni shape.
11. With the help of a teaspoon fill the cannelloni.
12. On a baking sheet, place a layer of codium bechamel on the bottom, on top put the cannelloni and cover with the rest of codium bechamel.
13. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C, grate the cheese on top and gratin at maximum temperature for 3 minutes.
You can place some codium in flakes on top.