CHICKEN BREAST WITH SEA LETTUCE DRESSING
3 Chicken breast in strips
2 Garlic cloves
10 g dried sea lettuce
50 g olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
1 salt seaspoon
300 g cooked rice
10 Cherry tomatoes
1. Chop the dried sea lettuce
2. Put the dehydrated lettuce, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a mortar.
3. Marinate the breast strips with the mixture. Let it rest for 30 min.
4. Brown the strips in a pan and reserve. In the same pan, stir-fry the cherry tomatoes with the cooked rice.
5. Serve the rice with the cherry tomatoes and the chicken breasts and sprinkle with paprika.
When you put it in a plate, take care of the details, you will taste it better.