BROCCOLI AND ALMOND CREAM
400 g of broccoli
20 g of almond powder
1 garlic globe
25 ml of White wine
15 g of bread
Salt, paprika and oil
4 g of dried star seamoss
1. Hydrate the star seamoss in 500 ml of water about 25 minutes and drain well
2. Cut thin slices the garlic, the onion and the zucchini and sauté in a pan. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute more.
3. Add the broccoli in the pan.
4. Add enough water to cover all the ingredients and once it starts to boil, let it cook for about five minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and add the slightly crumbled bread, the almonds, the sea moss and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Putt the broccoli and almond cream in a bowl and garnish with a few drops of olive oil.