BAKED CAULIFLOWER FILLETS
60 g of extra virgin olive oil
3 g of hot paprika
1 g of sweet paprika
2 cloves of garlic
5 g of fresh parsley
4 g of flaked nori
1. Crush the nori sheets into a powder.
2. Wash and remove the leaves from the cauliflower. Cut into slices one or two fingers thick (If cut very thin, they will break very easily).
3. In a bowl, combine the oil with the sweet and hot paprika, the garlic powder and the garlic cloves and the chopped and lightly crushed parsley.
4. Place the cauliflower fillets on the baking sheet and brush with the oil using a silicone brush.
5. Sprinkle the nori seaweed powder.
6. Put them in the oven preheated to 180°C and let them cook for 20 minutes (until they are golden brown).