APPLE, KIWI AND NORI SEAWEED CAKE
1 base of short pastry
2 golden apples
1 spoon of panela (15 g)
4 g dried seaweed nori
3 mature kiwis (approx. 350 g)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
2. Peel the kiwis and chop it in slices. Set aside.
3. Peel the apples and take away their centre. Cut into thin slices.
4. Cover the cake pan with oven paper and put the short pastry on and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Put the apple slices on the dough. Sprinkle the panela and the half of the nori and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it temper.
6. Once temper put the kiwi slices on and sprinkle the rest of dried nori.